Truck Umbrella Insurance Policy Benefits
- Liability coverage for bodily injury, property damage, advertising and personal injury claims.
- An installment payments option.
- No exclusion for fellow-employee suits.
- Self-insured retention, generally as low as $10,000, for claims covered under the Umbrella Insurance Policy and not covered by an underlying policy.
- First-dollar defense protection for covered losses when no primary insurance is available.
- No application of a general aggregate limit to Auto Coverage if the underlying policy also has no limit.
- Pollution Coverage similar to our primary Auto and General Liability Coverage.
- Broader coverage than an excess policy.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Other operations such as warehousing, income property, repair shop, etc., on a case-by-case basis.
- Ease of claims handling when all coverage is with the same carrier.
Plus, when you carry Truck Umbrella Insurance Coverage, your shippers will have an assurance that they are dealing with a well-protected carrier while you get financial peace of mind.