Umbrella Insurance Policy Benefits Include:
- Liability coverage for bodily injury, property damage, advertising and personal injury claims.
- An installment payments option.
- No exclusion for fellow-employee suits.
- Self-insured retention, generally as low as $10,000, for claims covered under the Umbrella Insurance Policy and not covered by an underlying policy.
- First-dollar defense protection for covered losses when no primary insurance is available.
- No application of a general aggregate limit to Auto Coverage if the underlying policy also has no limit.
- Pollution Coverage similar to our primary Auto and General Liability Coverage.
- Broader coverage than an excess policy.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Other operations such as warehousing, income property, repair shop, etc., on a case-by-case basis.
- Ease of claims handling when all coverage is with the same carrier.
Plus, when you carry Umbrella Insurance Coverage, your shippers will have an assurance that they are dealing with a well-protected carrier while you get financial peace of mind.